31 October 2009

A Mover and A Shaker

Perhaps my favorite Halloween party (of my grown-up costume party years) was the year my little sister and I dressed as a 'mover' and a 'shaker' in college. As the 'shaker', I pulled my hair into a ponytail, wore all black, and pinned a rather large white letter 'S' to my sweater: little sis wore a ballcap and all yellow with a black-and-red "Ryder" sign pinned to her back. (As I recall, she wore very cute red flats, too.) We were awarded 'Most Clever' costume. And lots of free beverages.

Good times.

Wish I had a photo.


Today's conundrum: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll tootsie-pop?

Future conundrum: If we only use them one night each year, how many years will the lights last that we use for the notorious 'red eyes' on Halloween?

Thanks for perusing this blog; blog you again soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...