30 October 2009

Finally!

I had a phone call last night from the lovely Mary at the Learned Owl bookshop: Wolf Hall had arrived. Finally.

If you don't hear from me for a few days... Actually, given my blog frequency, that might not alarm you. Regardless, I will be reading.

Today's conundrum: When big-box retailers go up against online giants - and collectively confound MainStreet shops, is price-fixing a question of economics or laissez-faire? Check out these articles from the Wall Street Journal and the Plain Dealer for some interesting points-of-view.

Future conundrum: How will you support the 3/50 Project?

Thanks for perusing this blog; blog you again soon!

1 comment:

SherryQ said...

Was it good? Don't tell me - TELL ME!!! No, don't tell me... It is still on order here at the library, but I'm in the top 25 on hold!!! :) I am SO excited to read this :) ttys xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...