05 May 2009

Muffy, Our Book is Here

Well, I resisted the urge to blog yesterday on 'StarWars Day' (May the 4th be with you!).

I cannot, however, resist the urge to remind you all that today is 'Pretty in Plaid' Day!

prettyinplaid_small.gif

Huzzah! Jen Lancaster's fourth is available today at bookshops and online at 
amazon.com. Beginning in 2006 with her first book - Bitter is the New Black, Ms Lancaster has reduced me to tears through laughter more times than either my immediate family or commrades-in-squished-seats on the plane care to acknowledge. As her simply irresistible journey unfolds in books two and three - Bright Lights, Big Ass and Such a Pretty Fat, Jen's unpretentiousness and joie de vivre seem to jump off the page and throw their arms around you like a dear friend returning from a fabulous shopping spree - and yes, she brought you something! Probably with an alligator.


I invite you to join me on this
joyride with Jen. Bring your denim jacket, your pearls, and - of course - your plaid!


Thanks for perusing this blog; blog you again soon!

1 comment:

SherryQ said...

PEE my pants FUNny :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...