16 January 2006

Bears win! Bears win!

OK...so that's what I wanted to post. But, as the song says, "two out of three ain't bad". Actually, the Pats lost, too. But, you didn't necessarily know that I was rooting for them. So, one out of three is just 33%. We'll get 'em next year. (See...the inveterate optimism is real!)

Todays conundrum: Does anyone, other than Martha Stewart, actually cook every recipe in a cookbook? It is my personal goal for this year to do just that. My super-hyper goal is to achieve that once each quarter of 2006. My first "victim" is Nigella Bites by Nigella Lawson. LOVE her. My husband and I actually make ourselves giddy imagining that, were we to move to London, we would of course be friends with her and Phil Spencer and Kirstie Allsopp, from "Location-trebled".

Future conundrum: Will the real silent majority please stand up? And who is silent, anyway? Everyone I talk with definately has an opinion, though some are better than others at both articulating it and doing so respectfully.

Thanks for perusing this blog. Blog you again soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...